Swaddle Up Organic 1.0 Tog - CreamRegular price $44.95 Save $-44.95
Love To Dream Swaddle Up Organic 1.0 Tog - Cream
The multi-award winning zip-up swaddle that allows your baby to sleep in a more natural ARMS UP™ position.
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- 1.0 TOG organic fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C & 24°C
- GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified fabric is ideal for baby’s delicate skin
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Fabric content: 95% GOTS* Certified Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane (*Global Organic Textile Standard)
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade', which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Love To Dream sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
0.2 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
1.0 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
2.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
3.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
Please Note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.